Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
1,265 Posts
That looks real nice..... You spent your money wisely!

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now I need to sell
stock pro4x wheels and tires
mud guards/flaps
stock fender trim
Located in oregon

·
31 Posts
She is a beauty! Best xd I've seen! Very similar to the setup I'm going to run. Although I plan on painting my bush guards to match the silver tone on bottom, we'll see how that turns out.

·
1,979 Posts
Looks great for sure !
Should loose the P4 sticker, though. Right now it will peel right off.

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh trust me its not done, the grey will go, badging change, sticker to go, few things left in the works but may be a while till I get much more done so figured id share what I did.
Thanks for the positive feedback.
That little nub on the rear of the front fender well I need to cut off. Tire just barely touches it

·
464 Posts
Rough country 2"
window tint
bushwacker fender flares
nitto trail grappler 285/55/20
Fuel wheels 20x9 +1 offset
still a few things left to do but ive spent enough money for now so this is it for a while
You're truck looks great, I love the 2" level kit, the wheels, everything. I'm looking to get a new Titan and set it up similar to yours with just different colors and possibly 33"s on 18" Fuel wheels. I'm curious how loud the Trail Grapplers are with the truck. I used to have a set on my Tundra and they were pretty loud, so I'm wondering how the Titan quiets the noise. Also, any noticeable loss in mpg with those tires? I lost about 10% MPG going from stock to those - but the stockers on the Tundra's were really light so it's not really fair to compare.

·
94 Posts
Pro4x stickers are gone
hood decal on

I have been admiring your truck. Curious, how does it ride with this setup? Our Ohio roads are awful and I went with a similar setup on my 11 f150 and it was terrible even with boss coilovers. I think the E rated duratrac was too much for that truck This is a much different beast so I am hoping to do a similar look and achieve a decent ride still. Pot holes will ruin a rig around here :(

Thanks for you time!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts