Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to make this thing more Bad Ass.

Here is a list of what I want, just need to know where to get it as there isn't a lot of info out there.

- Front Bumper Heavy Duty Guard or even replacement
- Light bar for Grill or Bumper
- Leveling Kit / Lift
- How big of tires can fit without rubbing
- LED upgrades to (what are the bulb sizes / Number)
- Reverse Lights
- Interior Map Light Replacement
- LED Strip Lighting under the Utilitracks all the way around
(I am adding a folding bed cover)
- LED Strip Lighting under wheel wells and back bumper
- Hood Black bug/rock deflector

Please any suggestions or ideas?

Attachments

·
1,979 Posts
Putting a old man Bug Deflector on it will definitely void all the other bad a $$ mods.

·
149 Posts
Interior lights are the same as the previous model lights. Rough country or BP makes lifts already. I believe 305/65 r 18 will fit with a 2" lift or level. I bought led strip lights off amazon for my bed as well. And I got my bug deflector from the dealership.

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Putting a old man Bug Deflector on it will definitely void all the other bad a $$ mods.
I know it looks cheesy and plastic, but I have an Armada, and used to have a Titan. After replacing windshields due to multiple small chips, the deflector made a huge difference. $50 saves hundreds in the long run.

·
1,979 Posts
I know it looks cheesy and plastic, but I have an Armada, and used to have a Titan. After replacing windshields due to multiple small chips, the deflector made a huge difference. $50 saves hundreds in the long run.
Yeah I guess. I have zero OOP window coverage & they get so sand pitted here it's better to just replace them , especially if they are over a year old.

·
9 Posts
I would be happy to find some splash guards for my SV. Had I known they would not be available I probably would not have purchased the truck !!!! Poor customer service from Nissan !!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I would be happy to find some splash guards for my SV. Had I known they would not be available I probably would not have purchased the truck !!!! Poor customer service from Nissan !!!!!
We have been through this in a few threads. My sv was one of the first in Canada went a month or so without flaps. Dealer ended up taking them off a truck that just showed up for stock. Well the wait wasn't worth it. They are pretty much useless. Do your self a favor and look at the longer aftermarket ones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts