Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I added some shine yesterday. Getting ready for tailgating and hunting season, I decided to brighten things up and blame it on functionality. I had installed Rigid Dually flush mount reverse lighting, and they are blinding. Functionality wise, it turns day into night from behind. So when hanging out back there, reversing in the country, or when some jerk decides to ride your rear bumper with their brights on, I have the solution.

Attachments

·
492 Posts
So, I added some shine yesterday. Getting ready for tailgating and hunting season, I decided to brighten things up and blame it on functionality. I had installed Rigid Dually flush mount reverse lighting, and they are blinding. Functionality wise, it turns day into night from behind. So when hanging out back there, reversing in the country, or when some jerk decides to ride your rear bumper with their brights on, I have the solution.
Turns day into night?:grin2:

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oops, night / day, same thing now, ha ha. They are on a separate switch so that I can blind someone at random. I'm kinda picky about exposing wires, but it was a lot easier to go straight to the battery. I'm a bit of a novice.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts