Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'VE only been here a week, and am learning a lot. But it seems a high percentage of members don't have location in there profiles. Tough to figure out where people are from.

·
141 Posts
Glen Burnie MD, till January then back to Torrance CA.

·
363 Posts
This reminds of going to the haircut store and the clerk asks me for my phone number. I tell them it's unlisted. Mind you, this has been going on for 10 years now. Of course more recently anyone that cracks are asked more questions to like address, phone number, kid's names, etc.

I prefer to not give away personal information in these days of underground data mining, selling personal information, hacking, bots, etc. It's just not worth it.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
This reminds of going to the haircut store and the clerk asks me for my phone number. I tell them it's unlisted. Mind you, this has been going on for 10 years now. Of course more recently anyone that cracks are asked more questions to like address, phone number, kid's names, etc.

I prefer to not give away personal information in these days of underground data mining, selling personal information, hacking, bots, etc. It's just not worth it.
Kind of the response I would expect.

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Just looking for at least what state. See we have a lot of Canadian members here.

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I might add, there is a box under your screen name, in your profile, where you can put in your location.

I'm in CT, one of the worst ( taxed) states to live in....

1 - 20 of 168 Posts