Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
857 Posts
Indeed a good investment, I even see automotive detailers recommending this, professional guys in the field and that sure does say something.

·
77 Posts
Defiantly a good investment especially on a 60K Nissan. If you've ever had a Nissan before you know the paint chips three times easier then most other brands.

·
405 Posts
Defiantly a good investment especially on a 60K Nissan. If you've ever had a Nissan before you know the paint chips three times easier then most other brands.
I'm not usually a grammar Nazi, but "defiantly" is not interchangeable with "definitely". I see this error all day long on Facebook and it drives me up the wall. It may be the Captain Morgan speaking....

·
492 Posts
I'm not usually a grammar Nazi, but "defiantly" is not interchangeable with "definitely". I see this error all day long on Facebook and it drives me up the wall. It may be the Captain Morgan speaking....
You seem defiant in the proper use of definite.
What about then and than, or there, their, and they're??? I could go on, but I haven't had any Captain Morgan.

·
77 Posts
Crap, I'm usually one to correcting people and then I do that. LOL

·
167 Posts
I don't know where this paint issues come from. Maybe it's a certain color or model year. The paint on my Titan after nine years was perfect except for the dents and scratches I put in it. My friends white one exact same. No paint issues, no rust, all while being parked outside all the time and not under cover. Ford was the biggest failure ever with their grey and silver trucks pealing layers down to the primer. So paint issues are not just import problems. however I would like to see this lamination for the bumper and grill. The hood isn't going to see as much chips because the grill covers the front.

·
77 Posts
I don't know where this paint issues come from. Maybe it's a certain color or model year. The paint on my Titan after nine years was perfect except for the dents and scratches I put in it. My friends white one exact same. No paint issues, no rust, all while being parked outside all the time and not under cover. Ford was the biggest failure ever with their grey and silver trucks pealing layers down to the primer. So paint issues are not just import problems. however I would like to see this lamination for the bumper and grill. The hood isn't going to see as much chips because the grill covers the front.
Yea, after I put a bug shield on my Titan to stop hood chips and got my front bumper painted it was pretty durable. My silver one still looked brand new after nine years, never had any clear coat problems.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I thought about the 3m approach but the oem deflector looks like it does the same thing and alot cheaper. Not installed yet, will tomorrow when warmer

·
99 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts