Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

Some of you may know the name Mishimoto from the various platforms for which we create cooling products for. We wanted to introduce ourselves for those of you who are not familiar with our brand.

Traditionally known for our performance radiators for import vehicles, our product line has grown tremendously since our inception. We now have several product categories for many types of vehicles including hot hatches, classic cars, modern muscle, and even diesel trucks. *wink wink*

All our products undergo an extensive R&D process that includes testing at our corporate campus in New Castle, Delaware. Our state-of-the-art engineering facility features a full fabrication shop for rapid-prototyping and both a Dynojet and Dynapack for on-the-spot testing.

In addition, we document the R&D process for each product to give customers a look at how we create the components that they will eventually bolt onto their vehicles. Swing by our engineering blog for a look at other R&D projects to get an idea of how we will be developing products for the Titan XD.

Engineering Blog

Why am I telling you this? Well, we have big news. Drumroll please! Mishimoto is the proud owner of a 2016 Nissan Titan XD Pro4X!

We wanted to talk directly to the owners of these trucks to get your feedback and suggestions on what products you want to see, so keep em’ coming!

In the next few weeks we will be posting a series of videos highlighting some of the interesting and awesome components on our Titan XD. Stay tuned here on the forums, or follow our Engineering blog HERE for all of the in-depth development that we have planned for our Titan XD.

Feel free to post any ideas you have for new products or video topics you would like to see for the Titan.

We are happy to be a part of the Titan community, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks for reading!
-Sara

·
857 Posts
Thanks for making your presence known on the forum which will go a long way in helping to speed up the process of getting parts to us, can't get any better than engaging your customers where they spend a lot of time on already.

·
1,300 Posts
I would love to see... Cold Air intakes, Tuners, DPF/EGR delete kits, Inter-Coolers and boost tubes...anything is better than nothing. When you build a cold air feel free to send one up to Canada and I'll test it for you lol. I'm a Diesel tech so the sooner the parts come the better.

Reactions: ZatZuma

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for making your presence known on the forum which will go a long way in helping to speed up the process of getting parts to us, can't get any better than engaging your customers where they spend a lot of time on already.
Thanks for the kind words, were happy to be here!

I would love to see... Cold Air intakes, Tuners, DPF/EGR delete kits, Inter-Coolers and boost tubes...anything is better than nothing. When you build a cold air feel free to send one up to Canada and I'll test it for you lol. I'm a Diesel tech so the sooner the parts come the better.
We appreciate the feedback! Some of what you suggested is on the drawing board as we speak, but I will still pass these suggestions on to the rest of the team.

-Sara

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mishimoto Welcomes the New Titan XD

Recently, quite a few exciting development vehicles have arrived at our headquarters, but none received quite the same welcome as our Titan XD.

Mishimoto’s Nissan Titan XD

Last Friday, we set out to our local Nissan dealership to pick up the newest member of the Mishimoto family, and we wasted no time in making the Titan feel welcome. While the head of our Production Department was inside doing whatever it is you do when purchasing a new vehicle, the rest of Team Titan was wasting no time in revealing to the world the proud new owners of this Titan XD.

Laying the banner on Mishimoto’s Titan XD

Laying the banner on Mishimoto’s Titan XD

A little to the right, guys.

Although the northeast had just experienced some late-season snow, Team Titan arrived at our engineering facility without a hiccup, with our Titan XD ready to be put on display.

Mishimoto’s Titan XD entering our engineering facility

Mishimoto’s Titan XD entering our engineering facility

Like proud parents, we paraded the Titan into our engineering facility to our eagerly awaiting audience. Our engineering team wasted no time in popping the hood to get a better look at what they were working with. There was an excessive amount of gazing longingly at the Titan, with visions of off-roading through ample mud pits. So much so, that I had to wait for everyone to soak up the Titan before I could get a decent photo of just the truck alone.

Mishimoto's Titan XD

Being an avid Nissan enthusiast myself, I was instantly in love with the truck. In all honesty, I was obsessed from the moment I heard Nissan was throwing a Cummins into its new Titan. Snapping photos of the XD in all of its glory, I was able to witness numerous reactions, from excitement to confusion to awe. Nissan has stepped out of their comfort zone on this one, but judging by first impressions we are hooked.

Mishimoto’s Titan XD

Mishimoto’s Titan XD

Mishimoto’s Titan XD

Mishimoto’s Titan XD

Mishimoto’s Titan XD

Mishimoto’s Titan XD

Mishimoto’s Titan XD

Mishimoto’s Titan XD

Mishimoto’s Titan XD

We are wasting no time in becoming acquainted with our new truck, and we are planning a series of videos to share our opinions of the Titan XD and its more notable features. Stay tuned for those videos, and let us know if there is anything specific you would like to see!

Thanks for reading!
-Sara

·
210 Posts
Welcome! Can't wait to see what you guys are going to do. Let's see the vids

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Mishimoto's Nissan Titan XD Review Series Part 1: Initial Impressions

We are diving into our brand-new Nissan Titan XD! This video provides our initial impressions of the Titan and some of the features we plan to take a closer look at.

Check it out below!

Feel free to let us know what you would like to see us cover during this series.

Thanks for watching!

-Sara

·
857 Posts
i like how this is going which, hopefully in the future throughout the timeline that parts are in development we get to see and hear some inside scoop.
Keep us posted.

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i like how this is going which, hopefully in the future throughout the timeline that parts are in development we get to see and hear some inside scoop.
Keep us posted.
Thanks for the kind words! Development is already underway for various parts and we will be posting updates very soon, stay tuned!

-Sara

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you guys build after market bumpers? Looking forward to getting something for my pro 4x.
At this time aftermarket bumpers are not on our list, but we will keep it in mind. Thanks for the suggestion!

Do you guys feel that it is "soft" in the power department?
Completely stock, it can leave you wanting more in our opinion. However, we are used to working with tuned trucks in the past, so we may be a bit spoiled. :cool:

-Sara

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Making Of: Intercooler Pipes

We are also working on a video series titled "The Making Of" to show you what goes into the making of our products. Check out our first video on the Titan XD Intercooler Pipes and let us know what you think!

We would love to hear what you think, share your thoughts on our first TMO video below.

Thanks for watching!
-Sara

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mishimoto's Nissan Titan XD Review Series Part 2: Driving Impressions

In this video we dive a bit deeper into our Titan XD with our impressions of how this brand-new truck drives.

Check it out below and let us know what you think!

Feel free to let us know what you would like to see us cover during this series.

Thanks for watching!

-Sara

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In this video we dive a bit deeper into our Titan XD with our engine impressions.

Check it out below and let us know what you think!

Thanks for watching!

-Sara

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well the rust inside the intercooler piping doesn't sound pleasant.
Our thoughts exactly. We have not been able to confirm if this is an issue on many Titans or just ours. It would be helpful if anyone can confirm that they also are seeing this rust coating on the inside of the cold-side piping or if it is only our truck.

-Sara

1 - 18 of 18 Posts