Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
Terrible, I'm surprised Nissan let him publish that garbage. He's giving out incorrect information about the Titan and calls it a "Longhorn Lexus." I got about 3/4s the way through before I couldn't take his stupidity anymore.

·
857 Posts
Terrible, I'm surprised Nissan let him publish that garbage. He's giving out incorrect information about the Titan and calls it a "Longhorn Lexus." I got about 3/4s the way through before I couldn't take his stupidity anymore.
Even from the start you can tell he's going to waste your time with useless things to talk about, horrible way to use this opportunity he had.

·
608 Posts
Here it is embedded for easier viewing.

Great video. Well edited and entertaining. The location is quite cool too. That ceiling is pretty cool.

The host is good at explaining what's going on in simple terms that are easy to understand even for people who aren't super mechanically minded. Maybe its slightly long winded, but I've seen much worse.

·
492 Posts
Here it is embedded for easier viewing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ef12rLRJDw

Great video. Well edited and entertaining. The location is quite cool too. That ceiling is pretty cool.

The host is good at explaining what's going on in simple terms that are easy to understand even for people who aren't super mechanically minded. Maybe its slightly long winded, but I've seen much worse.
I must have watched a different video than you did. I thought it was a complete waste of time. (Nothing personal, we just disagree) :devil:

·
772 Posts
i got 30 seconds into it and had to skip a couple minutes, did that a couple times before i gave up. the guy sounds like a complete moron. Lots of words coming out of his mouth, none of it is needed.

·
857 Posts
i got 30 seconds into it and had to skip a couple minutes, did that a couple times before i gave up. the guy sounds like a complete moron. Lots of words coming out of his mouth, none of it is needed.
You can thank youtube for the feature they have for speeding up video's, I find the 1.25 or 1.5 mark to be best for videos like this with a lot of fluff.

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm just happy to see any new videos of the Titan.

Nissan should put out more and more footage. I liked the truckumentary series and I just want to see more of the truck and they should give it to the magazines or other car tv shows so they can do their own independent testing and flogging of the truck.

·
11 Posts
I saw a few new things. The lights on the back of the cab are a nice touch, and the lifts on the hood. The "Ford window drop" looks better than the fords, I don't mind it. The goose ball cover is cheesy, that thing will get bent/broken off. That plastic tailgate cover bothers me - why don't they rhino line it!

·
665 Posts
I'm really starting to dislike Motoman!

I commented that his review was garbage, one post I provided proof that he was incorrect and that the Titan has two turbochargers, post seemed to be removed. So I've reposted the link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlg6fZcLrF8), let's see if it disappears again or if he's a real professional and apologizes. He claims I don't know anything about the Titan :(

·
665 Posts
So he deleted my posts proving he was incorrect, but left the ones where he claimed I don't know anything about the Titan.

I'm in contact with Nissan now, lets see how they feel about this kind of behavior.

·
65 Posts
Spratacus, thanks for posting. But this video is garbage. We need better/more videos of the Titan. Keep posting anything you find!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts