Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
857 Posts
Nice! It's about time that a publication got their hands on one.
Being Motortrend, we should expect the end result of this to be some really valuable write up.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Funny that Motor Trend go this one, I believe I have read some harsh articles about the Titan from them... Mind you that is the current Titan and not the XD...

·
608 Posts
I would doubt that Nissan would give the Titan XD to Motor Trend if they thought they would give a bad review. Especially right out the gate, Nissan needs some good press.

·
857 Posts
So since they got the truck, do you guys think that some aftermarket companies might also get an early look at the Titan to develop parts for it or what?

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
So since they got the truck, do you guys think that some aftermarket companies might also get an early look at the Titan to develop parts for it or what?
Not likely ... HA! , but it would be nice if they did.

·
857 Posts
Hey, I tried :D

It's too bad it doesn't work like that since it would be awesome if that was the case.
It would be a small motivator for people to get the Titan, although there are more important and existing motivators with the titan how it already is

·
608 Posts
Would be cool to see some interesting custom Titans at the SEMA show in Vegas. That could get people's attention.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts