Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of the many available accessories for 2016, which are you getting?

To start, TITAN Boxes are a MUST for me, can't go without them.

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
It's the things we can't get I want...

Upfitter switches, relayed
VHF radio
Hella Rotoflex warning beacon
headache rack
LED light bars
Perhaps a rifle rack behind the rear seats if there is enough room.

·
22 Posts
It looks to me like the Titan Boxes get rid of the Utilitrack system for a plastic bedliner and the boxes. That's sad as I like the idea of the titan boxes, but don't want to give up the ultitrack rails in the bed for hauling things like motorcycles, mtn bikes, 2x4's, etc... etc... I wouldn't have to take the boxes in and out all the time depending on what I may be hauling that day.

Otherwise, the accessory/option they don't have on my list is the sunroof. :)

Other accessories I would want to add would be front/rear bumpers, Plus sized Goodyear Duratracs, IKON or fox leveling kit coilovers/suspension, and to see what else Banks is going to do with the engine past the intake kit.

·
313 Posts
I like the boxes too.
But another problem is that it looks like they block the bed lights.

·
340 Posts
It looks to me like the Titan Boxes get rid of the Utilitrack system for a plastic bedliner and the boxes. That's sad as I like the idea of the titan boxes, but don't want to give up the ultitrack rails in the bed for hauling things like motorcycles, mtn bikes, 2x4's, etc... etc... I wouldn't have to take the boxes in and out all the time depending on what I may be hauling that day.

Other accessories I would want to add would be front/rear bumpers, Plus sized Goodyear Duratracs, IKON or fox leveling kit coilovers/suspension, and to see what else Banks is going to do with the engine past the intake kit.
are they removable?

·
313 Posts
The boxes are removable.

·
29 Posts

Not positive but I believe you can get both Titan Boxes and ultitrack rails in the bed with the Pro-4X and above. Those levels come with the ultitrack system and the spray-in liner. Boxes are an add on and removable with 8 bolts if I remember correctly. Maybe even with the SV.

Curious if the Sliding Box would be cut in a manner that would allow it to slide rearward with the Titan Boxes in Place. In other words, could you fit both in the bed?

·
235 Posts
Rear Under-seat Storage Bin seems useful so I may want that.
The sliding box looks like it's lifted to leave space under the box for more storage but I don't think you can fit both that and the Titan boxes. Not enough under space.

·
405 Posts
I want the bed step and possibly the titan boxes. I'm a construction manager and currently have my seat flipped up and a box holding about a dozen blue prints. It would be nice to get those out of the cab of the truck with having to buy a real tool box like I had on my previous titans.

·
904 Posts
I need some nerf bars. Truck is tall for my wife. Called dealer... Nissan website says 420 and dealer says 590 cash and carry plus tax

·
122 Posts
Whats up with Weather Tech taking their sweet time making Floor Mats and other stuff for this truck? The design has been out since Jan 15. The rep told me it would be another 3-5 months before they come out with the Digital Fit Floor Mats. Lazy...!!!

·
5 Posts
I'm waiting on the Banks Ram Air system and a tonneau cover. Love the Titan boxes. With the PR you still have bed rails, spray in liner, and the LED lights shine through the Titan Boxes when they are open.

·
8 Posts
Lights are in the boxes. Agree didn't care for the lights inside but will need lights in the boxes. So it's ok I guess. The track rails are not installed on this pic, they go on the two inch strip above boxes. All add ins work with each other someway or form. They thought it out!! I've got the reserve with boxes, rails, and others.

·
8 Posts
Bought it Friday and added 1,000 miles this weekend. Love this truck!! 19mpg at 93-95mph, not bad at all. That's 3-5 hours between stops, did have a light pop on stating emissions, was off in the morning.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts