Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a Nissan fan for many years, owning a couple of Maximas, Pathfinder, and most recently, an Armada. The Armada was a great car and could tow my boat and travel trailer with ease. I recently started a new business venture and am pulling a 10k# food trailer, the poor Armada just couldn't handle. I borrowed a new XD from my buddy that owns the local Nissan Dealership for the weekend and after a weekend of towing my food trailer and camper, I was sold on the capabilities of this beast and couldn't give it back. I wound up with a loaded XD Pro-4x and could not be happier, it has many features on it I probably wouldn't have gotten, had this not been a demo with a seriously good price. The round view monitor is great and the air conditioned seats are really nice too. The in bed tool boxes are a nice touch as well.

·
10 Posts
I just put money down on a Blue Titan XD Diesel SL Model. It is suppose to be here Friday. I hope the Truck runs as Good as it Looks!

·
857 Posts
I've been a Nissan fan for many years, owning a couple of Maximas, Pathfinder, and most recently, an Armada. The Armada was a great car and could tow my boat and travel trailer with ease. I recently started a new business venture and am pulling a 10k# food trailer, the poor Armada just couldn't handle. I borrowed a new XD from my buddy that owns the local Nissan Dealership for the weekend and after a weekend of towing my food trailer and camper, I was sold on the capabilities of this beast and couldn't give it back. I wound up with a loaded XD Pro-4x and could not be happier, it has many features on it I probably wouldn't have gotten, had this not been a demo with a seriously good price. The round view monitor is great and the air conditioned seats are really nice too. The in bed tool boxes are a nice touch as well.

got to love how it looks in blue and this along with the other colors really stand out and complement the truck, it's one thing they got right. Not sure if I would care for any other color options.

·
224 Posts
Good looking ride. Almost went with blue myself, but ended up with gun metallic.

Welcome to the group!

MB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts