Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All -
New owner of a 2019 Titan XD Pro 4x diesel signing in. I am coming from a 16' GMC Canyon crew cab diesel that I traded due to space needed for a growing family. The GMC was a fantastic truck that never gave me any issues and had awesome MPG, hopefully it finds a new owner soon. I cross shopped 1/2 tons from virtually every manufacturer (Tundra, Sierra (diesel and gas), Silverado, Ford (diesel and ecoboost), Ram) and was set to pull the trigger on a Tundra (I've owned an FJ, Land Cruiser 100 series, and 4runner), but decided to give the Titan twins a drive given the luck my father had with his 04' Titan (+275k miles).

I drove the XD diesel first and was really pleased with overall quality and ride. Long story short, the dealer gave me an awesome price on both the XD and my GMC, and I pulled the trigger on a pearl white. I've approx..2k miles on her, and added a few things (tonneau, side steps, floor mats, seat covers, LED fogs, iDrive, TA KO2 DT's, PFC undercoating) so far. Really enjoying the Cummins/Aisin combo, and nice to have the extra capacity/capability. Looking forward to many more miles down the road.

Cheers!
21901283184x640.jpg
IMG_6194.jpg

·
299 Posts
Hi All -
New owner of a 2019 Titan XD Pro 4x diesel signing in. I am coming from a 16' GMC Canyon crew cab diesel that I traded due to space needed for a growing family. The GMC was a fantastic truck that never gave me any issues and had awesome MPG, hopefully it finds a new owner soon. I cross shopped 1/2 tons from virtually every manufacturer (Tundra, Sierra (diesel and gas), Silverado, Ford (diesel and ecoboost), Ram) and was set to pull the trigger on a Tundra (I've owned an FJ, Land Cruiser 100 series, and 4runner), but decided to give the Titan twins a drive given the luck my father had with his 04' Titan (+275k miles).

I drove the XD diesel first and was really pleased with overall quality and ride. Long story short, the dealer gave me an awesome price on both the XD and my GMC, and I pulled the trigger on a pearl white. I've approx..2k miles on her, and added a few things (tonneau, side steps, floor mats, seat covers, LED fogs, iDrive, TA KO2 DT's, PFC undercoating) so far. Really enjoying the Cummins/Aisin combo, and nice to have the extra capacity/capability. Looking forward to many more miles down the road.

Cheers!
View attachment 44470 View attachment 44471
Nice truck congrats.... love my diesel too welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
44 Posts
I have the same year Pro4x in silver and can't believe how good this truck is for towing. You will love it. Congrats and welcome.

·
633 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the forum and the XD family!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts