Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone I'm new to this forum but not new to the Titan. My first one was in 2004 base model had it for 2 years traded it for a 2006 loaded had it for 10 years. About 3 weeks ago I traded it in and got the new XD Titan Platinum Reserve and once Nissan did again what truck.

·
608 Posts
So why did you choose and stick with Nissan for your pickup truck instead of going with the more popular American truck brands? Did you consider other brands or did you just go with Nissan because you had a great experience the first time around?

·
857 Posts
I have had a number of American made trucks before buying my first Titan. Since I bought my first Nissan 12 years ago I just feel that Nissan makes a quality truck.
Now that is quite impressive since I've typically seen long term owners of domestics not be that receptive to imports. Since especially in America people are more inclined to go with american trucks.

What sort of things do you do with your truck(s)?

·
608 Posts
@bigredxd I'm curious if you feel any guilt for not buying American, or if you think you have a duty to buy American. I just find that to be the case with Americans oten times. Being Canadian, I don't really have any Canadian options for vehicles. :p

·
207 Posts
There's not many trucks still built in America anymore except Nissan or Toyota. Most are made in Mexico or Canada

·
203 Posts
Thanks to trumps threats toward ford, f150's are staying u.s. Assembled.

But i agree, Nissan and Toyota are as much if not more American than most.

·
16 Posts
There's not many trucks still built in America anymore except Nissan or Toyota. Most are made in Mexico or Canada
Not really, there are still many trucks manufactured in America.

Silverado/Sierra 1500 single, double cab - USA

Silverado/Sierra 1500 Crew Cab - Mexico

Silverado/Sierra 2500,3500 HD - USA

F-150,250,350 - USA

Ram - 1500 USA

Ram - 1500, 2500, 3500 - Mexico

·
43 Posts
The 2014 Ram 1500 is built at Chrysler's Warren Truck Assembly Plant. Regular Cab models of the 2014 Ram 1500 are built at the Saltillo Truck Assembly Plant in Saltillo, Mexico.
Chevrolet trucks: a mere 40 percent of the truck's components are made in North America, and final assembly on many trucks is done in Mexico.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts