Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well actually my first post was in 2020 when I heard they were going to stop selling these in Canada!, but what the hey! I have a 2018 XD Gasser Pro4X with the Luxury package or whatever the few extra options are called. Love the truck actually, 92000 KM on it now. First vehicle I've ever bought new. My only complaint is the size of the fuel tank. (Has anybody tried using the that aftermarket diesel tanks on the gas?) Just too small to be towing around here. I'd give my left one for a larger tank for the gasser. I've had zero problems. Came from a 2008 F350 6.8L V10. I don't tow enough to justify a diesel, and prefer the service intervals and cost of the gassers in that regard............

I'm just in the process of pulling of my 18" winter studded Nokians. After reading all the info on here, I picked up some used 20" rims (off a platinum think) and am going with some BFG A/T K02 275/60 R20s............ hopefully they don't rub! Everything here says I should be good..........

Here's a pic of it loaded for some fun in Northern SK at the lake......... Note that's a diamond back deck on the back.

Attachments

·
759 Posts
Mine rubs a little when I turn right on a 3" curb (into the driveway or a small slope). Other than that, will not rub on regular turn.

Oh, and have you thought of putting on either airbag or Timbrens to compensate the sagging?

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya, just drove back from the tire shop, have some good aftermarket mud flaps on it. At full stop it looks like it just kisses the on the drivers side, but barely perceptible. So figure I should be good but will watch it........... and ya, I was loaded for bear there. Box was full of goodies, plus a trailer, plus 3 dirtbikes on the back. I don't really want to go through the work of airbags, but after looking at the cost of the Timbrens, that just might be the ticket! In all honesty I hadn't heard of them......... I'll have to read some reviews, see how guys like em.

And that was max loadout I'd say. I typically don't load that much and go that often. But with the cost of the Timbrens, I just might go that route........

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh for sure! Should have put her across a scale, curious as to where I'd be at. None the worse for wear.......... just cause it's loaded, doesn't mean it's over loaded.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts