Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i am from Southern Ontario and am really interested in hearing what people think of the new Titan. I am curious as to what it will take to peel current Ford, GM, Ram owners out of their current truck and into a Nissan for the first time.

What personality do you think this truck will have? Will it try and beat the domestics at their own game? Or will it take a different approach to get people's attention?

I stumbled across this forum last night, how many people do we have on here and how many are canadians?

I look forward to some food discussion on Titan!

·
608 Posts
I am Canadian. :D

Saw the Tian at the local auto show, and it looks great. Seems like it will be on par or better with capability. Glad its a diesel which isn't on offer from many other brands.

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forge, which show did you see it at? I heard it was out in Calgary. I saw it in Toronto. It looks great! I have driven Hemi Rams in the past and i am looking forward to this Diesel option as well. I assume Diesel will be muh more popular in Canada vs the US

·
313 Posts
Welcome.

Home base here is up near Huntsville, ON, but most of the time we are on the road with our trailer. Florida in the Winter, West/East coast other times. Hopefully the Yukon and points north when a new truck happens. A Titan XD perhaps?

Funny thing is that diesel does seem to be more popular up here with Canadians, despite possible cold start issues, fuel gelling and so on. Know that with our 2005 Passat TDI, a lot of the TDIClub forum members were Canadian.

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great to see all the canadians here! Ive got a friend in the know with cummins and they say fuel gelling and DEF issues should not be a problem. Lots of far north testing with medium/heavy duty trucking.

·
608 Posts
Forge, which show did you see it at? I heard it was out in Calgary. I saw it in Toronto. It looks great! I have driven Hemi Rams in the past and i am looking forward to this Diesel option as well. I assume Diesel will be muh more popular in Canada vs the US
I saw it in Toronto too. :grin2:

·
4 Posts
mucker

I saw it in Toronto too. :grin2:
I am Canadian, just found this site exactly what I was looking for.
Lots of good material about the XD. Pick up trucks are not manufactured in Canada anymore so I will be taking a close look at the XD.

·
608 Posts
Why does the fact that trucks are not manufactured in Canada any more make you want to look into the Titan XD?

·
4 Posts
Mucker

The titan XD is the only truck that will do 12000lbs in crew cab 4x4 & 6' box configuration. Pick trucks not made in Canada is just a information note. Great cite lots of info...............

1 - 12 of 12 Posts