Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just recently traded my 04 titan that I owned for 18 years in for a 2016 pro4x titanxd. I am new to diesel and so far I love it, I have a lot to learn though. I got it to tow our boats a little easier as the 04 just really struggled.

Thanks in advance for all the questions I am sure that will get answered!

Scott

·
1 Posts
Hello, I just recently traded my 04 titan that I owned for 18 years in for a 2016 pro4x titanxd. I am new to diesel and so far I love it, I have a lot to learn though. I got it to tow our boats a little easier as the 04 just really struggled.

Thanks in advance for all the questions I am sure that will get answered!

Scott
Thanks for sharing such a beautiful gift. I would like to buy it as a gift for my son. Could you suggest some beautiful cars for her birthday?

·
1,541 Posts
Thanks for sharing such a beautiful gift. I would like to buy it as a gift for my son. Could you suggest some beautiful cars for her birthday?
I would look for flood damaged ones. You can get them extremely cheap and they usually look really good. Check in areas where hurricanes have recently been.

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
799 Posts
This is a truck forum not daddy daycare , and the greatest gift you could give your kids is knowing the sex of your "son" or "daughter" . And not confusing it by calling it something it's not . Talk about your truck or go find a booshi mom banter forum!
Listen bub, my Titan XD identifies as a hybrid electrox mmmk? From the one time I had to pull my car home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts