Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening-

After being inundated by members with 1 post over the last few months, I’m curious if a minimum post count can be implemented to deter people from creating an account and harassing active members. Clearly they make an account for the sole purpose of sending a PM.
Not sure if I’m the only one or not- would love to hear if others get these new members messaging them about where to buy products or services, etc.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
328 Posts
Hey,

We are very sorry for the amount of spam recently. We are well aware of the impact this has had and we are working on ways to cut it down. We are implementing measures that do include minimum post counts and other anti-spam measures across this and other sites to help eliminate the spam. Unfortunately there is no fool proof method, but I hope that you have already seen some improvement in regard to the amount of spam sneaking into the site.

If there is anything that sneaks past us, please flag it using the Report function. This will let us know that it needs our attention and we can make sure it gets removed as soon as possible.

Daniel

1 - 2 of 2 Posts