Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm a new member...waiting on the new Titan xd anybody know when it's going to hit the market...my local dealer and can't get me a strait answer

·
17 Posts
I am new here as well but have been lurking/reading a lot over the last few months. 12/23 is a date I have seen as when some dealers will get deliver of the truck. Could that mean that people could actually go out and buy a Titan XD tomorrow, who knows? It would make sense though since they just released pricing today.

·
7 Posts
Hey guys I'm a new member...waiting on the new Titan xd anybody know when it's going to hit the market...my local dealer and can't get me a strait answer
Welcome! If you do some more looking on here there are some answers. Each dealer will get one by the end of the month and then they will get a batch of Platinum's and a Pro4x at the beginning of January is what I am told.

·
909 Posts
The website for Canada says "coming late 2015". So if that is true it should be in the next 9 days.
The ad on the television from Nissan Canada says January 2016. They have not updated their website. We have twelve on order and have no release date for them as of yet.

·
3 Posts
Hi every one This is Michael K. Stclair from Portland, OR .First I would like to wish you all Merry Christmas
I am an engineer by profession and working in an IT firm.

·
904 Posts
My local dealer said they are getting two. One platinum reserve and he wasn't sure about the other. He just knows it's black. He said should be arriving at his dealer between January 14th and beginning of February

1 - 7 of 7 Posts