Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase my second Titan. Would like the SV model in deep blue pearl. Has anyone seen this color at a dealer? Has the SV made it to the production line? Thanks,

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I just bought sv premium in white. Have seen the pro4x in the blue very nice.
No sv base models yet just sv premium

·
857 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Have you by any chance checked your dealer to see what they might have?

To check other dealers, searching instagram usually helps and going to the social media pages of various dealers.

·
1 Posts
Just wanted to do a quick introduction and hopefully I am in the right place! - My name is Jay and I am the manager at All Pro of Dearborn. I joined this forum to not only get feedback from XD owners regarding the real world use of these trucks, but to offer an avenue to supply these trucks to you at affordable prices. My goal is for forum members to be able to get the best purchase experience available. Please feel free to contact me personally with any questions. If I don't know the answer I will surely work hard to try and find it for you. Thanks for your time!

·
404 Posts
I just bought sv premium in white. Have seen the pro4x in the blue very nice.
No sv base models yet just sv premium
So you're talking about the "Comfort and Convenience Package"? There isn't a "premium SV". The trim levels are S, SV, Pro-4X, SL, Platinum Reserve.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
In Canada they combine the comfort and convenience pack with the utility pack and call it an SV premium. So in Canada there is an sv premium, that's all that's available for us right now. The base SV isn't available yet.

·
404 Posts
In Canada they combine the comfort and convenience pack with the utility pack and call it an SV premium. So in Canada there is an sv premium, that's all that's available for us right now. The base SV isn't available yet.
Oh good to know. Didn't realize you're in Canada

·
42 Posts
Just wanted to do a quick introduction and hopefully I am in the right place! - My name is Jay and I am the manager at All Pro of Dearborn. I joined this forum to not only get feedback from XD owners regarding the real world use of these trucks, but to offer an avenue to supply these trucks to you at affordable prices. My goal is for forum members to be able to get the best purchase experience available. Please feel free to contact me personally with any questions. If I don't know the answer I will surely work hard to try and find it for you. Thanks for your time!
We'll talk in about 12 months after the initial teething bugs are worked out of the truck. :grin2::grin2:

·
119 Posts
We'll howdy Jay! How about this for an experience, become the first dealer on this forum to offer a "group buy" to forum members! As a member of other forums in the past, namely the Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel forum, there are/were dealers there offering 5-7% above INVOICE for orders of new JGC's. And not 4 months after rollout, the minute the order banks opened up! What ya say? I'm sure folks would come from a few states away!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts