Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

320 Posts
Go to another alignment shop for a second opinion. I'm not insulting your regular guy, but honest mistakes happen to everyone. If that doesn't fix it, double check tire pressures with a handheld guage, to rule out a bad TPMS readout. Low pressure can make a truck pull to one side. Finally, pulling to one side could be also be caused by faulty brake components, like a warped rotor or stuck caliper, which can cause excessive friction to that one assembly. Inspect your brake system. If that still doesn't work, maybe you have a bad wheel bearing
Hopefully it just needs an alignemt. These are great trucks.

320 Posts
Find a shop that does hand alignments. I don’t care how expensive the machine is, there is still room for error.

I get an old school Bear brand hand alignment once a year to make sure my expensive tires wear evenly. You can let go of the wheel going 80 with 35s and it tracks straight as an arrow.
What tools are required for a hand alignment? I've done alignments, but would like to, since I do my own maintenamce and repairs. Alignments are the one reason I'll take my cars to a shop.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts