Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2/15/2016
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE-

6" 4WD Performance Suspension System
CALMINI Products announces the release of its lift system for the all new 2016 Nissan Titan XD Diesel 4WD. Constructed using laser crafted components, this system is fully bolt-on. Our systems include new replacement cast steering knuckles, front differential drop brackets to correct pinion angle, and easy to install 1 piece MIG-welded subframes. Standard equipment includes a heavy duty center skid plate that bolts to the lower subframes for increased strength and protection, and rear Bilstein Monotube Gas Shocks w/boots. Powdercoat finish, and top quality plated hardware provides corrosion resistance, and long service life.

Attachments

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have photos of it installed on a TITAN XD? I'm guessing not because you didn't post a photo in the original post.
We are doing a magazine photo shoot next week we will have plenty of pictures after that.

So far they haven't had any pics of their products installed.
The picture of the truck has our 2" Leveling Kit installed and our control arms are installed on the vehicle in the other picture.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Attachments

·
308 Posts
The lift looks just right for this truck. I have a few questions about it though. How does it affect the stock ride and handling? Are those 35" tires on the truck?

·
107 Posts
if it's like my Rough Country rides great mileage ilke crap (13)
My mileage went from around 17-18 to 13-14mpg with RC 2/1, 275/70/18 toyo open country m/t.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts