Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2/15/2016

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE-

6" 4WD Performance Suspension System
CALMINI Products announces the release of its lift system for the all new 2016 Nissan Titan XD Diesel 4WD. Constructed using laser crafted components, this system is fully bolt-on. Our systems include new replacement cast steering knuckles, front differential drop brackets to correct pinion angle, and easy to install 1 piece MIG-welded subframes. Standard equipment includes a heavy duty center skid plate that bolts to the lower subframes for increased strength and protection, and rear Bilstein Monotube Gas Shocks w/boots. Powdercoat finish, and top quality plated hardware provides corrosion resistance, and long service life.

Attachments

·
96 Posts
I know when I did the no fear packages at work the coil-overs had a way better ride quality than spacers. plus spacers seem like cheap method of lifting the vehicle like a body lift

·
857 Posts
I know when I did the no fear packages at work the coil-overs had a way better ride quality than spacers. plus spacers seem like cheap method of lifting the vehicle like a body lift
Every time I think of spacers to lift a body the image of cars in PDI mode come to mind, it's exactly what car makers do. Can't imagine what it would be like driving with them in on a range of road conditions.

·
772 Posts
lol no fear package.

body lift and "suspension" lifts are totally different.

pro comp coilovers are sh1t anyways. like i said, any of the manufacturers will build you any length coil over you want.

and 99.9% of the ride quality and geometry is maintained in stock specs when you use a drop bracket lift, regardless if spacers or coil overs are used.

i do agree that coilovers are the best upgrade for a 1/2 ton truck. I love my fox 2.5's. lol which i'm actually using in conjunction with 2" spacers.

·
120 Posts
It made my 2011 frontier pro4-x ride like an actual truck. Most manufacturers tune the ride to soft with to much body roll. Coil overs would be even better because you can get different spring rates. Especially if you put a aftermarket bumper on.

·
310 Posts
I would like to see pictures of the XD with this lift on it. Will there be a 4" lift option? 6" lift might be more than I want but again pictures would be enormously helpful

·
772 Posts
debadged and from the side looks great. drop bracket looks super low though. not a huge fan of that. Run a bigger spacer and let them cv's and LCA's/UCA's droop down a bit. could probably easily run 8" of lift and not have issues.

·
492 Posts
debadged and from the side looks great. drop bracket looks super low though. not a huge fan of that. Run a bigger spacer and let them cv's and LCA's/UCA's droop down a bit. could probably easily run 8" of lift and not have issues.
"Almost debadged" They missed the worst one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts