Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
8 Posts
I was wondering what color to go with. I have both tan and black interior. If I get black than the seatbelts and doors won’t match. If I get tan than the center console won’t match.

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The two tone really looks good it looks like it was made for it because of the two tone interior.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
8 Posts
I just bought mine and I considering swapping over to leather seats. The cloth is in ok shape but the kids and dogs are going to screw them up. I’m also waiting on the dealer to set up the install for the remote start but that’s another story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah totally agree with you on clothes I would love to have remote start but wanting to keep factory fob is that what your doing

·
231 Posts
Yeah totally agree with you on clothes I would love to have remote start but wanting to keep factory fob is that what your doing

If you buy the Nissan remote start kit, it comes with a switch for mounting by the latch for the hood, and 2 factory fobs (with an extra button). All the rest is already built into the truck. If you're being quoted crazy prices by the dealerships, you can buy the kit online for $200-300, and then find a dealership who will reprogram the new fobs to work on your truck, without skinning you alive (seems $40 - 100 for both is the going "reasonable rate for both, depending on the dealership).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts