Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
JIGSAW, not sure if they are contacting or just upgrading at service. When I was last in they flashed my computer. Mechanic told me it was a 55 minute file transfer.

·
182 Posts
I am going in Friday for the new software update. I had to ask my dealer about it a few times until they actually looked for it.

·
14 Posts
TITAN ECM REPRO DEALER PC441

As per the TSB, stats that it updates the MIL (Malfunction Indicator light) logic.

To my knowledge only software update out right now. only affects 3,334 units.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Not really sure what it did, mechanic at my dealership is really good. He searched out update and advised me of it. Had tech line send it to him, was not even on dealership computer yet. Sometimes I feel it adjusted shift points, But could be all in my mind.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Nissan acc.
First time was a late evening appointment and the truck didn't accept it. Nissan head tech was closed. So I dropped it off for the day today. They installed my factory missing mud flaps as well.

·
169 Posts
Isn't that all the Titan Xds sold :p
Did they sell that many? Holy cow:grin2:

Still haven't seen one around Wyoming not on a lot. Kinda surprised at that, but then again I'm not. Hard to buy new vehicles when the economy sucks and people get laid off left and right.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I could be wrong but pretty sure the new flash has changed my shift points. It feels like it's shifting different.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts