Attachments

·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep...3 months to go, maybe..

·
16 Posts
Yep...3 months to go, maybe..
I know Nissan wants to build up the hype around the new XD, but some of us would like to know something about the standard Titan that will follow the XD release. What I read somewhere it was saying that the new standard Titan will be comprised of ~ 60% carryover parts from the existing Titan. I think that is why they are not showing or talking about the standard Titan. We all can determine that the new XD will not be cheap, and so, some of us will move to the standard Titan.

So, I am thinking that would mean same chassis etc, but new metal, motor and tranny. Not so sure all the delaying will be good for Nissan.

·
608 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Do you have a connection with the RazorLED company that has a decal on the side of the truck in the pictured you posted?

·
340 Posts
I know Nissan wants to build up the hype around the new XD, but some of us would like to know something about the standard Titan that will follow the XD release. What I read somewhere it was saying that the new standard Titan will be comprised of ~ 60% carryover parts from the existing Titan. I think that is why they are not showing or talking about the standard Titan. We all can determine that the new XD will not be cheap, and so, some of us will move to the standard Titan.

So, I am thinking that would mean same chassis etc, but new metal, motor and tranny. Not so sure all the delaying will be good for Nissan.
the frame is going to be different. http://www.titanxdforum.com/forum/193-2016-nissan-titan-general-discussion/7945-what-s-new-titan-xd.html

·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the forum!

Do you have a connection with the RazorLED company that has a decal on the side of the truck in the pictured you posted?
Thanks. We distribute there lighting controls. We we did a demo at Silver Lake dunes with some LED lights and there wireless controller. Fun Fun:grin2:

·
49 Posts
You should suggest LED Cab Roof marker lights to Nissan as an option, sorry those darn lights and the tac tac of a diesel engine give me a woody :)

·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You should suggest LED Cab Roof marker lights to Nissan as an option, sorry those darn lights and the tac tac of a diesel engine give me a woody
Lol...I think that ship has sailed boss

1 - 14 of 14 Posts