Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada! Just picked up my new Pro4x in Gunmetal Metallic today. Will mainly be used for highway driving empty, and loaded/towing. Looking forward to see how it does for mileage here in the flat parries. Also see how it fairs in our harsh winters. I'm sure the heated seats/steering wheel will be well worth it on those -40C mornings :laugh2:

·
450 Posts
Good looking truck. What made you choose the Cummins?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

·
904 Posts
I don't have anything against the 5.6 endurance I believe it is a good engine. However if titan didn't offer the Cummins I would be driving a tundra trd pro right now. I needed a change.

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good looking truck. What made you choose the Cummins?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
I drove both the 5.6 gas and 5.0 diesel, and considered the gas. Just liked the way the diesel drove way more then the gas. I wouldn't say I have a real "need" for the diesel but it's the one I liked more and it's nice to have that little bit better of a towing experience.

·
450 Posts
I drove both the 5.6 gas and 5.0 diesel, and considered the gas. Just liked the way the diesel drove way more then the gas. I wouldn't say I have a real "need" for the diesel but it's the one I liked more and it's nice to have that little bit better of a towing experience.
I haven't had the chance to drive the new 5.6, but my 2014 Titan was a rocket with that engine. I do like my diesel as well though. There is just something so smooothhh about it. Like driving a jar of creamy peanut butter.

·
147 Posts
Same here. I drove both and something about the diesel just felt better to me.

·
18 Posts
Hello from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada! Just picked up my new Pro4x in Gunmetal Metallic today. Will mainly be used for highway driving empty, and loaded/towing. Looking forward to see how it does for mileage here in the flat parries. Also see how it fairs in our harsh winters. I'm sure the heated seats/steering wheel will be well worth it on those -40C mornings :laugh2:

Pictures not working :frown2:

Also, ill be fascinated on Winter driving reports. Im in New England, and have experienced the -20's Fahrenheit before, so im extremely interested in your reports from the Great white north :smile2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts