Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading the forums for months and Appreciate all the information. This is the main reason I decided to buy the truck. I negotiated with five dealers and finally picked up my XD yesterday.

Thanks

B

·
165 Posts
Congratulations and your purchase and welcome to the forums ! What did you pay out the door if you don't mind sharing ??

·
1,269 Posts
Yeah, face to face is too much work... I contacted dealers from FL to VA and negotiated with them all over the net. Finally bought from a dealer 10 minutes from my house. I told them i wanted to be in and out of the dealership with my new XD in 15 minutes or less and i was! Best sales experience I ever had.... love the internet!

Reactions: TitanCowboy

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Yeah, face to face is too much work... I contacted dealers from FL to VA and negotiated with them all over the net. Finally bought from a dealer 10 minutes from my house. I told them i wanted to be in and out of the dealership with my new XD in 15 minutes or less and i was! Best sales experience I ever had.... love the internet!
After years of dealing with many city dealers and spending hours to do the deal and more hours to pickup, got to the point the wife never wanted a new vehicle again. Then I started dealing with my nissan dealer. My 2012 titan detailed trade in pics Sent deal negotiated, info sent. 3 days later drive to pick up. I gave them pre-warning about the wife's past experience. Showed up at 7pm driving by 7:15 PM. She couldn't believe. My xd was under 10 min and her new murano 5 min and a nice flower basket. So now she doesn't mind buying new. Plus no one touches there trade in values.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts