Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allow me to introduce myself,

I am an outdoor enthusiast from Nor Cal and I am in the market for a new truck. I bought a new JeepWrangler 4 door about 8 years ago and have been towing a 3,000lb tent trailer with it. I have always been right at the limit while towing and I am tired of being underpowered. The Diesel Titan looks beyond stout enough to fit my current needs and my eventual needs to tow my Jeep to places like Moab without being underpowered.

Just like everyone else, I can't wait to see and drive one in person.

·
608 Posts
Great to have you here. The Titan definitely seems like it has great capability. I am curious if you were interested in the upcoming Wrangler at all. I would think that it is going to be more capable than the Wrangler from 8 years ago.

Cheers!

·
13 Posts
New to the forum

Hey guys my name is Bradley Vice and I am a Nissan Titan Rep for my dealership in Lafayette, LA. We are very excited about the new Titan XD and can't wait till our Titan launch party on December 15th.

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great to have you here. The Titan definitely seems like it has great capability. I am curious if you were interested in the upcoming Wrangler at all. I would think that it is going to be more capable than the Wrangler from 8 years ago.

Cheers!
Thanks

I have too much money and time invested in mine and there is no way I am starting over. That is just a personal choice because Jeeps are a money pit. I have mine dialed in and just want to keep it rolling the way it is. I can pretty much do any trail in California. I am not sure how many changes they are going to come out with on the Jeep JL. Like everything else , it is all speculation until they release them in 2018.

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the forum!

What kind of Jeep do you have and how much do you think it and your trailer will weigh in total?
I have never towed my Jeep but I think towing it to Moab would be nicer than driving it there.

2008 Jeep JK 4 door ,
6" Lift on 38's
Heavily modified.

Last time I weighed it the Jeep came in at 6500lbs, that was a while ago and I have since tried to lighten it up.

Trailer shouldn't weigh more than 2000lbs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts