Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased a 2019 Titan XD Pro 4X. Absolutely love this truck and new to the world of diesel trucks (not new to Nissan, had a 2015 Frontier Pro 4X). 1300 miles, already installed the Rough Country 2/1 leveling kit. Still undecided on tires. I’ve scoured the forum and not sure what size to get. I’m fine with minor plastic trimming ( any recommendations)?
9E14161E-989D-4B2D-9A73-00ED4F53BBD8.jpeg
B1D2C6AE-1579-4E26-80B3-0B66A44FC410.jpeg
8F885B2F-8A83-45D2-8733-2E020BDB1CC8.jpeg

·
594 Posts
^^^ this

Nitto Ridge Grapplers it is.

Congrats and Welcome aboard!

·
1,205 Posts
Me too...

Although I currently have BFG K02's in 305/65-18 with about 42k on them. They fit those wheels with no rub. Only have to remove the front mud "flaps".

·
266 Posts
Hello and welcome from a fellow Alaskan!! The stock Generals are terrible on our icy roads. I've dealt with it for 3 winters and I'm not going through another winter with them. So this summer I'm switching my tires to Michelin Defendher LTX. I used them on my '06 Titan and never looked back. I found they were fantastic on our icy roads and were a perfect match for carrying my loads/towing my camper. They were also quiet as any tire I've ever tried.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Hello and welcome from a fellow Alaskan!! The stock Generals are terrible on our icy roads. I've dealt with it for 3 winters and I'm not going through another winter with them. So this summer I'm switching my tires to Michelin Defendher LTX. I used them on my '06 Titan and never looked back. I found they were fantastic on our icy roads and were a perfect match for carrying my loads/towing my camper. They were also quiet as any tire I've ever tried.
Yes the "grabbers" suck in the ice and snow. I will never run them in the winter again.
They are crappy car tires at best.

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the suggestions. I went with the Nitto Ridge Grapplers and very pleased with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts