Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Gabby for these, enjoy:

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Orange county CA ... The 4 Wheel Parts store :)

·
608 Posts
Great pictures. Thanks for posting them up for us.

Crazy to see people in t-shirts walking around in February. Guess that is what its like to live in southern California though. I'm not sure about the interior from what I'm seeing here, but the exterior looks great.

·
313 Posts
Looking straight on, those backup lights are bigger than the brake lights. Wonder if they really light things up back there. Could be nice ...

·
857 Posts
Awesome shots.
While it's a small concern, I wish they did something a bit more premium with the tail lights, like an LED setup, some LED tubing would do the Titan well.

·
608 Posts
I'll agree that the taillights could have had a better design. Its a bit of a missed opportunity. The headlights look more interesting. I wonder if they could have found any better taillight designs from the rest of their lineup.

·
2 Posts
I like it. Does anyone know if the pro 4x offers extra clear encephalitis or anything? Seems like a good part of the package as I understand it is interior related. I know there's probably skid plates and they come with all terrain tires tires but is that it for mechanical stuff do you think? Love the pro 4x but just wondering if the interior stuff that I could do without jacks up the price of one whereas I only care about the mechanical and exterior features, or if an sleep for instance would have the same height and mechanical stuff. Wish they could do a pro 4x without some of the interior bells and whistles.

·
857 Posts
I'll agree that the taillights could have had a better design. Its a bit of a missed opportunity. The headlights look more interesting. I wonder if they could have found any better taillight designs from the rest of their lineup.
fortunately this is only the beginning, so who knows, maybe we'll get them some time down the road. mid-cycle refresh? sooner? later?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts