Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
404 Posts
Those payload numbers on the single cab XD is what the current crew cab XD's should be.

·
1,979 Posts
Those payload numbers on the single cab XD is what the current crew cab XD's should be.
Realistically it should be around 2500# for a CC & 2800# or so for the SC. A CC SB SRW Gas F250 is roughly 3700# so Nissan could of bridged that gap.

·
570 Posts
The regular Titan looks to be a very capable half ton. I think they will sell well. I can't imagine they will sell many standard cab XD trucks in diesel. The $5k diesel option is a tough pill to swallow on a $50k luxary crew cab. On a $35k or so work truck, it will be way harder.

·
404 Posts
The regular Titan looks to be a very capable half ton. I think they will sell well. I can't imagine they will sell many standard cab XD trucks in diesel. The $5k diesel option is a tough pill to swallow on a $50k luxary crew cab. On a $35k or so work truck, it will be way harder.
These diesel single cabs would be geared towards construction companies that tow things in my opinion. Not for an RV company with 18k fifth wheels, but for construction use I have many contractors that work for me that use a single cab F-250 to tow a bobcat on a gooseneck trailer or a simple box trailer for tools and such. It will definitely be a limited market. The regular Titan single cab could be use by many more contractors like plumbers and such.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Realistically it should be around 2500# for a CC & 2800# or so for the SC. A CC SB SRW Gas F250 is roughly 3700# so Nissan could of bridged that gap.
I guess the problem that comes into play is the overall weight of the titan eats into the payload numbers to keep it under a certain GVWR rating.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts