Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just reading some posts about the XD being a new model and they aren't giving much off of msrp. It would be nice if Nissan would give current titan owners an owner loyalty rebate whether they tradebitbon or just keep it and buy a new XD. Just a thought...

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I have funniest feeling they might start rethinking offers. I only know of one platinum being sold in my area of Ontario. All the rest are being looked at but no one pulling trigger because of pricing and finance rates.

·
50 Posts
That's where I'm at. Quickly looked at a PR here today in Calgary. I have a test drive scheduled for tomorrow, but the sticker price is too high, so at least I'll get some hands on time in it, but I won't purchase it at that price. A Silverado LTZ 3/4 ton with the 6.6L duromax is cheaper.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Here in ontario I can get a well optioned f250 xlt fx4 super duty 6.7 crew 4x4 msrp is $66500 dealer advertise price $53500.
Titan xd sv premium msrp is $64941 now they are doing $3000 off cash purchase or $1650 off finance. But they have to do alot better to keep up with the other manus. I can't justify spending alot more for a less capable truck. If it was around the same price as an f250 then a better argument

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
Building the pro4x on Nissan.ca comes to ~$73,000. Just too much, that's in the same price range as a one ton diesel. They need to find a way to chop $10,000 off their Canadian prices.

I don't usually care about money but fan boy or not, it's too much.

·
50 Posts
Building the pro4x on Nissan.ca comes to ~$73,000. Just too much, that's in the same price range as a one ton diesel. They need to find a way to chop $10,000 off their Canadian prices.

I don't usually care about money but fan boy or not, it's too much.
Test drove a PR today in Calgary. They had 2. And 2 Pro-4x w/Luxury package.

Told the salesman the PR was too much and the payload/towing wasn't enough, but I'd consider the Pro-4x w/Luxury. Too bad they're essentially the same damned price.

He didn't get the hint that I wanted a real price, not wtf MSRP is. I can do that myself. Time to sit and wait and see what transpires.

They did offer 1k off with a loyalty rebate/discount as there is a 'own a 2007+ Nissan and get 1k off' discount, and we have a 2012 Quest.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Not sure what they are doing in Calgary but in ontario according to nissan Canada. There is a $3000 rebate for cash purchase or $1650 rebate for finance.

·
50 Posts
We were just looking at leasing through the company and then afterwards buying out personally. $650 lease incentive. Didn't discuss much towards other options, so dunno.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts