Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ola! Nissan owner and fan since my first ride of a 1988 Nissan Sentra 4 door and I somehow though out the years changed my taste with in Nissan moved on to the 1989 Nissan 2 door Pathfinder followed by the 1995 xe pick up. So when the frontier came into the picture I of course wanted that one. Then the introduction of the full size truck the Titan I fell deeper in love and promised my self one day, one day. Well soon to follow The Beast of the XD came into the picture and boom in love and lust! In 2018 I made my dream reality and went for it. So my dream truck is my truck 2018 Nissan XD sv 20 inch rims a lil bit tall not too tall. I have the tow package and few things from all packages that they offered. yes a little on the pricey side but you do what you can if you really want it. In short. I'm paying it off in 2024 but looking to just add some customization to make it truly mine mine. Not like over done custome but classy custome with a little aggressiveness. Be lol if that makes sense. I'm just here here to say hi! And to let all know you can do it!

·
551 Posts
Well... That's a lot of history. Congrats and Welcome to the forum!

·
551 Posts
Which part of Texas are you from?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts