Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
340 Posts
Its still a half ton pickup truck, so it will ostensibly continue to compete in the half ton truck market.

Birds word is Toyota may be interested in dropping the same 5.0 Cummins in the Tundra...

·
11 Posts
like the first Titan this one is years ahead of the rest of the other 1/2 ton trucks
But it still won't become a sales leader but that is alright by me I want a truck that is not a sales leader a truck that people do not see all the time.
I've been buying Nissan vehicles since 1977 I never had a bad one yet and I buy every 3-4 years. Ive kept my 1988 pathfinder for 25 years and still bought new vehicles

·
88 Posts
Its still a half ton pickup truck, so it will ostensibly continue to compete in the half ton truck market.

Birds word is Toyota may be interested in dropping the same 5.0 Cummins in the Tundra...
Kind of love the sound of that lol. Toyota does build quality trucks

·
608 Posts
like the first Titan this one is years ahead of the rest of the other 1/2 ton trucks
But it still won't become a sales leader but that is alright by me I want a truck that is not a sales leader a truck that people do not see all the time.
I've been buying Nissan vehicles since 1977 I never had a bad one yet and I buy every 3-4 years. Ive kept my 1988 pathfinder for 25 years and still bought new vehicles
Just don't go buying the new Pathfinder expecting the same thing because that vehicle is not reliable at all.

Why are you against the more popular trucks out there? Is there something you don't like about them or are you someone who just like to be a bit different?

·
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just don't go buying the new Pathfinder expecting the same thing because that vehicle is not reliable at all.

Why are you against the more popular trucks out there? Is there something you don't like about them or are you someone who just like to be a bit different?
I believe those problems are mainly with the first year model Pathfinder, the following year model seemed to have had far less reported issues

1 - 6 of 6 Posts