Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
235 Posts
It's beautiful! :crying2:

No official word if this version will go on sale but the Detroit show has only just begun so maybe we'll hear a yay or nay soon.

·
19 Posts
If I could get one today I would buy one if price wasn't crazy. that is about the nicest looking truck I have seen and wouldn't need to aftermarket really anything

·
120 Posts
That's what the XD should look like now. Pitiful excuse for the XD extirior as it is now. This arrival make me even more sad that I will now wait for a vision of this.

·
492 Posts
Nissan cant get the **** diesel out you really think they can put this out there....
Yes, but probably not as soon as buyers would like. I hope they don't change it much if it goes to production. It seems like every time a nice concept is shown, they water it down before it comes out.
Look at the artist concept of the XD vs the finished product. You'll see what I mean.
Nissan, leave it just the way it is.:nerd2:

·
903 Posts
If nissan isn't going to fullfill this concept maybe the aftermarket community could at least give us some of these accessories to accessorize the titan when we finally start see them driving around. This is what the pro4x should be!

·
492 Posts
From Mashable: http://mashable.com/2016/01/11/nissan-titan-warrior-concept/?ref=yfp#GlPaZBYqJkqc

If forced to guess whether this truck, with its "stealthy, robotic quality" (Nissan's words, not mine), will hit showrooms, I would have to lean toward the affirmative. That's because trucks like the Ford Raptor and the Ram 1500 Rebel have proved to be sales successes. And if Nissan wants to be a serious player in the American truck market, and it does, it ought to have a rough and tumble flagship like the Warrior.

·
3 Posts
This truck looks awesome! I'm the original owner of my '04 Titan. It'll turn 209,000 miles during my drive into the office tomorrow morning (literally). I've been keeping a close eye on the XD since it's unveiling a year ago. Like so many have said on this site, the front end of the truck ruins it for me. Over the past few months I've been coming to terms with the reality that my loyalty to Nissan will end when I get rid of my '04 Titan during the summer of '17. I'm planning on buying a 2017 Raptor.

However, after seeing this Titan Warrior I will definitely give serious consideration to staying with Nissan should they actually produce it. The front end is very similar to early artist renditions of what the next generation Titan might look like, yet unfortunately did not. The overall stance of the Warrior is mean and aggressive! But I probably shouldn't set my hopes too high given Nissan's track record. ****, if Nissan did build it, it probably wouldn't happen until 2018. I'd imagine a lot of the Warrior's fate is hinged on the success/failure of the XD over the next two years.

Regardless, I'm all about the look of this truck!!!

·
570 Posts
Beautiful truck.

The old Raptor was several hundred pounds heavier than the standard F-150.
Any guesses to what this truck will weigh?

·
772 Posts
Beautiful truck.

The old Raptor was several hundred pounds heavier than the standard F-150.
Any guesses to what this truck will weigh?
a bit more excluding tires...shocks, uppers,lowers, wider axles aren't much to deal with, rotational mass though.... it'll gain a crap ton of weight from those pro comp 37's.

·
3 Posts
I'm guessing the odds are slim the truck would come with 37s. I don't recall any factory 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton truck being sold with tires larger than 35". Only Dodge and Ford have sold trucks with 35's from the factory; Power Wagon and Ford Raptor. The Warrior would need to run some tall gears (numerically speaking) to accommodate 37s. 4.88s maybe...

·
772 Posts
I'm guessing the odds are slim the truck would come with 37s. I don't recall any factory 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton truck being sold with tires larger than 35". Only Dodge and Ford have sold trucks with 35's from the factory; Power Wagon and Ford Raptor. The Warrior would need to run some tall gears (numerically speaking) to accommodate 37s. 4.88s maybe...
yeah i agree. the 35's the raptors come with are BFG's...BFG notoriously runs small on their sizes. thats the brand guys run 37's because they really can only fit 35's but wanna say they run 37's:wink2:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts