Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

Nissan Titan XD Warrior - love it!

8K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  VaruniVanka 
#1 ·
I know it's just a concept truck that was debut in NA, but I'm in favour of the designs and the concept:

I personally find that it has a much more sporty look and more modern/upbeat.

Quote:

"The XD Warrior concept brings the bar to an even higher level. Starting with a crew-cab Titan XD with a 5.0L Cummins, the Nissan Design Team added an off-road suspension, awesome styling features, and plenty of luxury touches.
"

See less See more
#3 ·
If it wasn't for them offering a diesel in a production truck I bet this wouldn't be the case here, instead a traditional V8 would be in that engine bay. Who knows, maybe this was their way to help drum up interest in the production Titan. Plus once they get serious about bringing something like it to production, it can always be changed.

#5 ·
Looks really cool, but with the Diesel, it will definately be closer to the feel of an H1 instead of a Raptor. The same reasons Ram went with a gas in the Power Wagon should apply here: room to install a winch, greater articulation (5.0 diesel might have a shallower oil pan), better weight distribution, and more hp for keeping momentum.

#6 ·
Here's a short video of the concept:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9eBUs12ph8

Performance Unleashed

As an extreme adventure version of the new 2016 TITAN XD, the TITAN Warrior Concept utilizes the factory fully boxed ladder frame and Cummins® 5.0L V8 Turbo Diesel engine and the standard heavy-duty 6-speed Aisin automatic transmission as its base.

Where the TITAN Warrior Concept departs from its production counterpart is in the full custom suspension design. In the front, the standard suspension has been replaced with custom upper and lower control arm with performance ball joints, along with racing-style internal bypass reservoir coil-over shocks with custom reservoir mounts and tie-rod extensions.

In the rear, the modifications include custom internal bypass reservoir shocks with custom reservoir mounts. Adjusted-length prototype axles were installed, along with a custom sway bar, relocated sway bar brackets and rear lift blocks and U-bolts. Hydraulic pressurized bump stops were also added front and rear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.