Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
608 Posts
There will be two Titans in the Japanese automaker’s booth, a specially outfitted Genuine Nissan Official Accessories Titan XD Platinum Reserve with key components from a new, 50-plus accessory lineup. That truck’s integrated gooseneck hitch will be hooked up to a trailer carrying a unique Cummins Project Titan XD that will be revealed during a press conference on November 3.

The third project is in collaboration with SEMA and will be based on the rugged PRO-4X model. It has undergone extensive modification by SEMA and its members and will be showcased in the SEMA display area in the Grand Lobby.
I'm excited to see all three. Especially with this being a new vehicle, it's really interesting to see what is possible if you are willing to spend the money. I am ready to be inspired by a few things.

·
158 Posts
Not sure where this picture came from, but this is the color combination Pro4X I want to start with and build from there. White with black grill is Sweet. Maybe it was a yellow one that someone converted to black and white picture.

Rims and tires would be my first mod.

Attachments

Reactions: TurboDiesel

·
Premium Member
233 Posts

·
31 Posts
It would make it interesting if Touota announced a diesel option for the Tundra at the SEMA show. Might accelerate Titan info and moderate dealer's price expectation

·
857 Posts
Not sure where this picture came from, but this is the color combination Pro4X I want to start with and build from there. White with black grill is Sweet. Maybe it was a yellow one that someone converted to black and white picture.

Rims and tires would be my first mod.
Do you already have an idea of what wheels and tires you would go for?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts