Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan has announced that it will unveil its Cummins diesel powered Titan pickup at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show in January.

It would be cool if there was a member on the forum that actually was able to go to the Detroit Auto Show to see the reveal and snap us some pictures. Anyone planning on being there?

I also wonder how long it will be till the diesel Titan actually is on dealer lots following its auto show unveiling.

http://www.equipmentworld.com/nissan-will-unveil-cummins-powered-diesel-titan-at-detroit-auto-show/

·
340 Posts
in this day and age you dont need anyone to go to get pictures. There will be plenty of press photo's on tap.

whats interesting is the publication the announcement was made in. Equipment world. Mostly farmers/construction audience. If you're seeing it its for you kind of job. Think about that and contrast it where RAM is advertising their diesel...

·
857 Posts
When it comes to coverage of the Titan Diesel and how big of a deal this is, i'm sure there will be some great coverage by automotive publications, along with coverage from the public. What i'll be more interested in seeing are reviews on the Titan Diesel.

·
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When it comes to coverage of the Titan Diesel and how big of a deal this is, i'm sure there will be some great coverage by automotive publications, along with coverage from the public. What i'll be more interested in seeing are reviews on the Titan Diesel.
I'm guessing that it is still going to be a bit before the press actually gets to drive the Titan Diesel. If it is going to unveiled in January in Detroit, when do you think there will be some reviews? A bit before? A bit after?

·
857 Posts
I'm guessing that it is still going to be a bit before the press actually gets to drive the Titan Diesel. If it is going to unveiled in January in Detroit, when do you think there will be some reviews? A bit before? A bit after?
I don't know man lol my guess is as good as yours.

·
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like getting some pictures from the general public because I think they give a more realistic view of the truck than ones from journalists and online publications. I think it is more to do with knowing that the pictures come from an everyday person. Makes them feel more real to me.

·
857 Posts
I like getting some pictures from the general public because I think they give a more realistic view of the truck than ones from journalists and online publications. I think it is more to do with knowing that the pictures come from an everyday person. Makes them feel more real to me.
I don't know about that, to me pictures are pictures, some publications are minimal with it, with just taking a few, others do a whole gallery with detailed shots.

What about pictures from the public "give a more realistic view of the truck than ones from journalists and online publications" ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts