Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just sat in a Pro 4X with the seat all the way back unless it was broken. Plenty of head room and shoulder room but my right knee was hitting the dash right below the push button start. The dash seems to stick out more than the old Titan body style.

·
77 Posts
I'm 6'8" and my 05 Titan had a lot of leg room. Seems they are all getting more cramped with the big dashes and center consoles. The Fords used to have the most room but I sat in a 2015 and it felt Cramped campared to the 2014. My Ram is okay but I could use more knee room as well.

·
492 Posts
The XD specifications are:
Leg Room Front 41.8"
Head Room Front 41"

This is exactly the same as the original Titan.
Not sure if the Dash is closer to the seat.

·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya, I dont know. It is definately a bigger truck than the old Titan. I also didnt get to turn it on or drive it cause it was inside the showroom.

·
492 Posts
I am 6'4" and I drive my 2004 Titan with the seat all of the way back. I have 6+ inches between my knees and the dashboard.
I would be surprised if the XD was much different. I guess I will have to check them out if they ever show up here.

·
15 Posts
I am 6'5" and sat in a blue prototype model. I don't recall any leg room issues. The back seat can seat big dudes with the front seat all the way back. Platinum Reserve model has crazy comfortable seats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts