Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
4 Posts
There is a fuse box in the engine compartment in the very back on the passenger side. In there is a 10a fuse (see picture, touching it with probe) that powers the trailer running lights. I kept blowing fuses until I changed my running lights to LED.

You’re awesome! This is the exact issue I was having and your picture helped tremendously! Fuse was blown, headed back with replacement now to check if fixed!

·
5 Posts
Just some added feedback. if your problem includes no 12V feed to the 7 pin trailer connector you should have your technician review the wire harness. My 2016 Titan XD never had 12V feed and finally a guy found this (attached) melted wiring harness behind the glove box. They quoted $2000+ because it was the poorly designed main wire harness which is a mess to install. Not covered because mine was built before Sept 2016. If anyone knows a easy bypass trick to this problem I'd appreciate it. Seems Nissan has some real problems with trailer electrical and passed them to the owners and hide from them.

·
1 Posts
There is a fuse box in the engine compartment in the very back on the passenger side. In there is a 10a fuse (see picture, touching it with probe) that powers the trailer running lights. I kept blowing fuses until I changed my running lights to LED.

Thank you...just bought a 2014 and hooked a camper to it no running lights.. jumped on here and there's the answer. Thanks again.

·
1 Posts

that was it.... although i dropped the fuse and had to get another one

·
1 Posts

Joined to say this was the exact issue fuse on my ‘18 S Titan for the running light issue. Thank you very much!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts