Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if anyone has looked for oil filters, except at the dealer, but here is a list of what is available for the diesel XD so far:

Fleetguard LF17517

Cummins 4378318

K&N HP-3005

Hopefully, more will follow.....

Reactions: rexey

·
36 Posts
I tried Cummins here in the greater Seattle area and was told they do not stock any of the filters. The only way that I could buy was in the master packs of 12 each. But I did have most of the workers out there to take a look at and listen to run; first one they have seen! Couple of the Nissan dealers do have oil filters in stock and can get the both fuel filters.

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My local Cummins dealer has the filters in stock

The dealer said he had them in stock for another application and would sell them individually.... He didn't tell me what the other application the filters were used for, but as long as he has them...all is good!

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By the way....the Cummins dealer will sell them for $6.31....plus tax of course.

·
36 Posts
update
I have the filter part numbers and these are Fleetguard. The NN means a New Number
fuel filters
FF63017NN FS53029NN
Unknown on pricing. and if available.

·
156 Posts
Thanks for the info - I have looked for the fuel filter part numbers to get an idea for costing. With your info I was able to finally get some traction. Here's what I found at NissanPartsDeal.com for the necessary filters:
Oil filter: Fleetguard LF17517 / Cummins 4378318 / Nissan P/N 15208-EZ40A Cost: $8.04
Stage I Fuel / Water separator element: Fleetguard FS53029NN / Cummins 4360105 / Nissan 16403-EZ40A Cost: $37.77
Stage II Fuel Filter (engine bay): Fleetguard FF63017NN / Cummins 4378483 / Nissan 16403-EZ41A Cost: $26.00

·
224 Posts
In case anyone is looking for the Aisin transmission filter, the Nissan part number is 31728-EZ00A. Dealer retail is about $84, I was able to find a couple online for less than $65. I think its very close in size to the Ram AS69RC filter, which runs $40. When I replace mine, I intend to compare the two.

MB

·
141 Posts
The 5.9 oil filter fits fine and is slightly larger.

Reactions: Rpeeps and mbalka

·
17 Posts
Hoping to purchase my 2016 XD TODAY!!!!!

Anyone have baldwin filter numbers ? I used this win my past cummins and Powerstrokes and on the farm... love them

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm in Alamogordo NM and towing a 32 ft trailer to Maine, there are no Nissan dealerships here and the local stores don't carry the filters so I'm going to try the 5.9 filter I'll let you guys know if it works out for me. Fingers crossed.
This may be the closest Cummins dealer to you. You would have to call them to see if they stock the filters or would have to order them.

Cummins Sales and Service
5 Yelp reviews
1921 W Broadway, Albuquerque · (505) 247-2441
Open until 5 PM

·
141 Posts
Geno's garage has good deals on filters.

·
57 Posts
So aside from both of these being a bit taller (holding a higher capacity) in the filter. They both thread on just fine, I ended up using the Mobil 1 filter you will have to add a 1/2 qt more due to the increased oil in the filter for the dipstick to read the same. I will pick up some of the oem filters once I head into Texas and replace the fuel filters once I get them from a dealership.

On a side note the two fuel filters are the same part number on nissans website but they list two different prices. Stage 1 and stage 2 are both listed as 16403MA see pic

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts