Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
31 Posts
Awesome. For the US

·
857 Posts
Perfecting timing, right when people are primed to spend and quite possibly before spending on others (if they are last minute Christmas shoppers)

·
31 Posts
Jonker Nissan in Langley just called me an quoted $74k for a 2016 XD Platinum. He said they're getting 2 in January so don't expect a discount for a while.

·
31 Posts
6.28% financing compared to GM 0%. Gonna be a tough sell.

Reactions: AZTitanLover

·
36 Posts
Jonker Nissan in Langley just called me an quoted $74k for a 2016 XD Platinum. He said they're getting 2 in January so don't expect a discount for a while.
Considering there are no packages to select on the Platinum Reserve and the MSRP for a 4x4 is 62k and all combined there are not 12k in accessories to tack on (seat covers, wheel locks, tents, mud guards and under running board lights), I'd tell the greedy dealer to to eff themselves.

I mean, have they ever heard of Dennis Dillon Ram?

http://www.dennisdillonchryslerjeep...acted=inventory-listing1-facet-anchor-model-2

52k gets you a proper truck with a 350 HP 660 ft lb torque cummins at the Laramie spec that doesn't look like a 6 year old F-150.

·
904 Posts
Wow that is high for financing! Hope that's not the case... I didn't think they could charge more than msrp sticker?

·
31 Posts
Considering there are no packages to select on the Platinum Reserve and the MSRP for a 4x4 is 62k and all combined there are not 12k in accessories to tack on (seat covers, wheel locks, tents, mud guards and under running board lights), I'd tell the greedy dealer to to eff themselves.

I mean, have they ever heard of Dennis Dillon Ram?

http://www.dennisdillonchryslerjeep...acted=inventory-listing1-facet-anchor-model-2

52k gets you a proper truck with a 350 HP 660 ft lb torque cummins at the Laramie spec that doesn't look like a 6 year old F-150.

I doubt they'd sell into Canada, not that it would make any difference because the exchange rate is about $1.40 to $1 US buck.

$74k is MSRP in Canada.

·
17 Posts
Lol, you would have to have more money than sense to pay 74k....garbage like that will make sure lots fill up.

·
17 Posts
Lol, you would have to have more money than sense to pay 74k....garbage like that will make sure lots fill up.

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
Nissan can't be held to blame for our dollar. Though if we end up back at par again and the prices don't change to reflect that then they can be blamed.

·
41 Posts
They can be on sale for the next year for all I care ...they waited so long and the price is so far outta my range, it will need to have a good track record and real world reviews for me to buy it in 2017. I'd really like it but so many issues with first year models I'm not rolling the dice this time. I'd really like to see some mods done to a few so I'll be tuning in here on occasion.

·
3 Posts
Struggling to see the sense in this truck at this time. 74k CDN and a 6.29% rate for the top trim with only a 10600 tow rating and underwhelming fuel figure against the 3/4 ton trucks? Am i missing something here? I was really looking forward to this truck as i am one of those who doesn't need a 3/4 ton but needs just a bit more than my 2014 Sierra All Terrain can tow at 9500 tow rating.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Yes incentives very much needed at this time. I have my name on one of the first to arrive but. I won't be pulling the trigger if nothing changes. I am willing to pay a slight premium over the ecodiesel but not a huge premium.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts