Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Order Banks Open in June?

Was just in donlen hoping to find out when order banks or production might begin, unfortunately that still remains TBD.

http://donlen.com/buildstart-nissan.aspx

However what we do know is that orderbanks for the current gen truck stopped on May 1st 2015. Looking at the rest of the chart there seems to be a month difference between 2015 orders ending and 2016 starting up. So unless there is significant changeover that needs to be done I'd expect Titan XD orderbanks to open in early June....

·
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh wow!

The dealership estimated augest/September the order guides would show up!
I would imagine they're playing it a bit conservative. Nothing irks a consumer more then being told Tuesday when they really meant Thursday. Keep that page bookmarked as it will probably telegraph Nissans moves before the dealers even know...

·
65 Posts
Great information in this thread. I cannot wait for that order guide! Looking forward to determining the right Titan for me.

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
So how many of you guys are going to are going to put in an order on the first day that you can?
Depending on the available options, one to two weeks after the order guide is available I'll place my order... unless life gets in the way.

Need to make sure I option and color it the way I want with enough time to make sure I'm positive on my choices.

·
857 Posts
Seeing the choices folks make on color will one to watch out for but I think we'll see a breakdown similar to what it's like for other trucks.

·
31 Posts
Is it June yet?

·
608 Posts
I'll be waiting a few months before ordering. I want to rear reviews and hear from you guys before I take the plunge.

·
22 Posts
Visited the dealer today to ask some questions. I didn't think I was going to get an answer as per usual, however they said they expect to see a couple show up in about a month to month and a half. Since the Tech's are rotating through training and he just saw a sales training module come through, that usually means they're less than 2 months away from getting them according to him.

As far as online option guides, he said those are probably also a month away, but he didn't know for sure.

All speculation of course, but it sounds like things are getting closer!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts