Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a pre-owned Titan Xd last Friday from a Ford dealership, but as I drove off the Car Lot, codes P00AF, U010C, & U0106 popped up, and today I got a reduced Engine Power notification...
I've got an appointment on Tuesday with Nissan...
Any words of advice or helpful hints?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: Swapped out the Turbo Boost Control Module. About 200 miles in, so far so good.
Thanks for all the feedback guys! (Lol)

·
272 Posts
Glad they got you going again! Never seen those codes myself...I assume you were under warranty? What year/model do you have? I bet that was a pricey part. Must have been disheartening to have that pop right after signing and driving away.

Hopefully that is your last problem for a a while. My 2016 SL popped a 4WD error 2 years ago within 100 miles off the lot new. Not even using 4WD! Bad transfer case...a few earlier 201's had that problem. No real problems to speak of since.

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes sir. Still under warranty. I'm in a 2016.

I was reading about the Transfer case issues. Hopefully bugs iron out!

·
5 Posts
Check Engine Light and Reduced Engine Power Warning

Driving in to work yesterday a Check Engine Light (on the Tach gauge) came on and has remained on. This has happened before after filling up DEF, but went away after a trip or two. This morning on my commute I received a Reduced Engine Power warning for about 30 seconds, then it went away. I am at the dealership now and will report what I learn. My guess (or maybe hope) is it will likely be some of the same codes referenced on this forum.

Here's my details:
- 2017 Titan XD Pro4X Diesel Crew Cab purchased CPO in late December 2018, currently has 37K miles
- Commute is about 25 miles mostly highway (45-70 mph) with occasional stop and go traffic.
- Pull a "lite" 5th wheel and keeping an eye on the payload

Other than that, love the truck and this site has been a huge help.

·
5 Posts
Update 1 - cleared codes and requested more time (at least 1/2 day to determine and troubleshot). I'll be dropping off tomorrow am.

·
2 Posts
I had the Reduced Engine Power come in intermittently with the Check Engine locked in on a trip this summer. Stopped at a dealer on the route who pulled codes for low coolant level and topped off the reservoir and sent me on my way. Took the truck in to local dealer upon returning home a week later. They did a pressure test and found nothing, charged by $200 and sent me on my way. Called Nissan who convinced the dealer to replace the EGR cooler under warranty several weeks later. A month later, the reservoir is down some now but I'm not sure if this is due to leakage or change in weather.

·
2 Posts
I purchased a pre-owned Titan Xd last Friday from a Ford dealership, but as I drove off the Car Lot, codes P00AF, U010C, & U0106 popped up, and today I got a reduced Engine Power notification...
I've got an appointment on Tuesday with Nissan...
Any words of advice or helpful hints?

I replaced the turbo actuator but needs to be programmed at Nissan dealer runs great now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts