Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My truck has developed a P226C code, I do not however have a P00AF code. Does anyone know what the problem and/or solution is? I still have my warranty so I'll be taking it in anyway but would like to figure out what the deal is.

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's driving like it just rolled off the lot, no loss of power at any throttle position or rpm. The idle is intermittently, but mildly rough however.

·
341 Posts
Maybe others can chime in, but it still could be turbo-related, while one poster with the same problem found a loose hose. I kinda like the loose hose idea in this instance, due to the rough/surging idle, but again, there are plenty of folks here who'll know more than me. Either way, let us know what the dealer says - hopefully it's an easy fix.

·
695 Posts
Hey guys,

My truck has developed a P226C code, I do not however have a P00AF code. Does anyone know what the problem and/or solution is? I still have my warranty so I'll be taking it in anyway but would like to figure out what the deal is.

Reactions: Mr_Gubbmint_Man

·
1,473 Posts
Bulletin NTB20071 covers this issue. It likely needs a Low Pressure Turbo.
This is what happened to me. The P00AF came with the actuator...which was replaced. The 226c came about 18k later and was intermittent but was the turbo.

·
21 Posts
Hey guys,

It's the actuator. My 2017 is in Boardman Nissa getting it replaced as we speak. Same code came up - CEL came on then went away - truck ran fine, towed fine, no problems. Sounds like we have the same issue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts