Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
261 Posts
Just did the install. It is a well built unit. Some issues. No AM/FM signal. Hazard flashers do not work. Not all steering controls work with phones. Google not registering. I probably need to spend some time going through it all. Did I mention those heat register panels are a MF to work with?

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just did the install. It is a well built unit. Some issues. No AM/FM signal. Hazard flashers do not work. Not all steering controls work with phones. Google not registering. I probably need to spend some time going through it all. Did I mention those heat register panels are a MF to work with?
You didn't connect everything correctly. I had the same initial issue. Watch the YouTube vid very closely to see which connectors go where. Some will plug into multiple slots.

·
560 Posts
This really looks interesting. What factory features do you lose. Does it still use the factory microphone for phone call? I checked the site and it appears there are a number of options for full functionality. I would like to hear from someone who has installed one. I only found two vids on YouTube and in neither did he make a call.

·
769 Posts
This really looks interesting. What factory features do you lose. Does it still use the factory microphone for phone call? I checked the site and it appears there are a number of options for full functionality. I would like to hear from someone who has installed one. I only found two vids on YouTube and in neither did he make a call.
Does not use the oem mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah that's bad ass. Do any of yall that have this have the Rockford system before? Does this radio sound as good?
I have the Rockford Fosgate system and it sounds fine. Uses its own built in Mike. Full functionality on everything as far as I can tell.

·
23 Posts
This looks pretty killer! Definitely an upgrade to my barebones S model! I've been looking at headunits for an upgrade to the base stereo, and this looks better than what the bigger companies are putting out. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
617 Posts
Looking good.

But it looks like you lost the rear window/side mirrors defroster?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts