Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just did the install. It is a well built unit. Some issues. No AM/FM signal. Hazard flashers do not work. Not all steering controls work with phones. Google not registering. I probably need to spend some time going through it all. Did I mention those heat register panels are a MF to work with?
You didn't connect everything correctly. I had the same initial issue. Watch the YouTube vid very closely to see which connectors go where. Some will plug into multiple slots.

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
The connectors are keyed. It is impossible to do it wrong. All others work. The hazard is a different size.
It is absolutely possible to put them in the wrong spot. Ask me how I know....the are keyed, but some of the places on the radio where they go will accept a keyed connector that doesn't go there. I had to closely watch the installation video to figure that out. Same symptoms when you do it. Hazards don't work, some of the other stuff doesn't work correctly, etc. But hey, do what you want.

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Ding ding ding we have a winner.16 photos and 2 videos sent to Phoenix Nothing incorrect. Sent video of Nissan unit controlling hazards. Next the same plug in the same spot. Nothing. All 5 of the lower plugs are keyed and color coded. Black/white, Gray/white, Small white, Large white, Blue/white.

View attachment 43872 View attachment 43873
Good, you eliminated that as a possible issue. All I said was I had the same.problem and what the cause was. You wanted to argue it was impossible to do it, even though I have seen several.people make the same mistake. Glad that's not it and hope you figure out the issue, I'll make sure not to comment on any problems you have in the future.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts