Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
785 Posts
It's more than likely buttons on the screen now?
One of the screen shows the front defroster but the rear/side mirror defroster is not there. It'd be odd if it is on a different screen. Just saying...

·
785 Posts

·
785 Posts
Yes, my mistake. The rear is actually on the panel when you bring up the A/C controls. Its on the right side. I looked.
That is awesome. Now I'm gonna do some sideworks to pay for this awesome looking Android HU.

Reactions: roughneck9725

·
293 Posts
I'm having a lot of issues..looking for an exchange...not a repair.. CS is slow and offshore. The pain of new product ownership.

Attachments

·
293 Posts
The connectors are keyed. It is impossible to do it wrong. All others work. The hazard is a different size.

·
293 Posts
It works fine...then does not boot as the photo shows.

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
The connectors are keyed. It is impossible to do it wrong. All others work. The hazard is a different size.
It is absolutely possible to put them in the wrong spot. Ask me how I know....the are keyed, but some of the places on the radio where they go will accept a keyed connector that doesn't go there. I had to closely watch the installation video to figure that out. Same symptoms when you do it. Hazards don't work, some of the other stuff doesn't work correctly, etc. But hey, do what you want.

·
293 Posts
4 of 5 lower switches work fine. The illumination is also off. The hazard switch is a different size. Again..only one place it fits..keyed or not.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts