Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
785 Posts
Here it is. You see the two defrost buttons to the right of the A/C button. It's the right one above the recirculation button
Thanks, That’s it.

·
27 Posts
Update: Had to cancel my order because apparently that radio setup is not compatible with the manual ac system yet. Phoenix stated they need to design a different connector and software patch to make it work. Should be ready in 2 months.

?

·
293 Posts
Ding ding ding we have a winner.16 photos and 2 videos sent to Phoenix Nothing incorrect. Sent video of Nissan unit controlling hazards. Next the same plug in the same spot. Nothing. All 5 of the lower plugs are keyed and color coded. Black/white, Gray/white, Small white, Large white, Blue/white.

Auto part Technology Wire Vehicle Car
Bumper Auto part Automotive exterior Vehicle Technology

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Ding ding ding we have a winner.16 photos and 2 videos sent to Phoenix Nothing incorrect. Sent video of Nissan unit controlling hazards. Next the same plug in the same spot. Nothing. All 5 of the lower plugs are keyed and color coded. Black/white, Gray/white, Small white, Large white, Blue/white.

View attachment 43872 View attachment 43873
Good, you eliminated that as a possible issue. All I said was I had the same.problem and what the cause was. You wanted to argue it was impossible to do it, even though I have seen several.people make the same mistake. Glad that's not it and hope you figure out the issue, I'll make sure not to comment on any problems you have in the future.

·
Super Moderator
163 Posts
Been looking at for a while to install in 17 pro4x . But have a few ? Does factory mic and steering controls .etc everything work. android auto / apple carplay all kinks fixed . Anything that dosent wrk like it should ? Would you buy/install it again or go with something else?

·
785 Posts
Been looking at for a while to install in 17 pro4x . But have a few ? Does factory mic and steering controls .etc everything work. android auto / apple carplay all kinks fixed . Anything that dosent wrk like it should ? Would you buy/install it again or go with something else?
Everything works as advertised. On mine, it restarts once in a while while driving. But all seems okay.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts