Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
79 Posts
question, when i drive at night, i like all my interior lights real dim, almost dark. is there a way to dim the radio down alot? thanks

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
question, when i drive at night, i like all my interior lights real dim, almost dark. is there a way to dim the radio down alot? thanks
You can turn the screen all the way off by hitting an icon in the upper left corner. It dims down, but it's still a big Android screen in the center console.

·
617 Posts
Here it is. You see the two defrost buttons to the right of the A/C button. It's the right one above the recirculation button
Thanks, That’s it.

·
560 Posts
Did any body compare the factory radio spes to this one?
In the rockford fosgate is it just the amp and speakers that are different?

·
12 Posts
Update: Had to cancel my order because apparently that radio setup is not compatible with the manual ac system yet. Phoenix stated they need to design a different connector and software patch to make it work. Should be ready in 2 months.

?

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Update: Had to cancel my order because apparently that radio setup is not compatible with the manual ac system yet. Phoenix stated they need to design a different connector and software patch to make it work. Should be ready in 2 months.

?
That blows, sorry to hear it. I really like the setup.

·
23 Posts

Bummer. I'd be in the same boat...

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
261 Posts
Ding ding ding we have a winner.16 photos and 2 videos sent to Phoenix Nothing incorrect. Sent video of Nissan unit controlling hazards. Next the same plug in the same spot. Nothing. All 5 of the lower plugs are keyed and color coded. Black/white, Gray/white, Small white, Large white, Blue/white.

lower wiring.jpg
nissan panel.jpg

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Ding ding ding we have a winner.16 photos and 2 videos sent to Phoenix Nothing incorrect. Sent video of Nissan unit controlling hazards. Next the same plug in the same spot. Nothing. All 5 of the lower plugs are keyed and color coded. Black/white, Gray/white, Small white, Large white, Blue/white.

View attachment 43872 View attachment 43873
Good, you eliminated that as a possible issue. All I said was I had the same.problem and what the cause was. You wanted to argue it was impossible to do it, even though I have seen several.people make the same mistake. Glad that's not it and hope you figure out the issue, I'll make sure not to comment on any problems you have in the future.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts