Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok guys. I bought my 2019 Titan diesel pro4x sight unseen and was delivered last Sunday. To my surprise I discovered that my truck has weather tech mats, shorty antenna, airbags and a 50 gallon fuel tank. I’m totally blown away.

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In Reno,NV… it’s snowing and there’s ice on the road. Went for a ride and climbed a 6/7% hill without 4x4 no bullshit….I’m a commercial driver who puts chains on to driver over the Sierra Nevada mountains. That 50 gallon tank puts weight on the rear end, all I can say is WOW.

·
89 Posts
Wouldn't mind a 50 gallon tank. That way on my long trips, i could fill up on the cheap diesel and be fine

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is the truck tuned?
It’s not deleted, even though I wish it was. I did test drive a 2016 platinum edition with the 5.0 Cummins and I could totally vouch for the turbo lag. Did Nissan do something differently with the 2019 model knowing it would be there last year with the diesel? I looked underneath the dash and under the hood for any sign of tampering and I can’t find anything plus this truck is under warranty for 5 more years.

·
1,158 Posts
It’s not deleted, even though I wish it was. I did test drive a 2016 platinum edition with the 5.0 Cummins and I could totally vouch for the turbo lag. Did Nissan do something differently with the 2019 model knowing it would be there last year with the diesel? I looked underneath the dash and under the hood for any sign of tampering and I can’t find anything plus this truck is under warranty for 5 more years.
If it’s deleted, you won’t find anything under the hood or dash, most likely. But you would find a few things missing under the passenger side inside the frame rails.

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If it’s deleted, you won’t find anything under the hood or dash, most likely. But you would find a few things missing under the passenger side inside the frame rails.
That’s the first thing i checked for when I noticed my truck running like a badass. It’s all intact. Here in Nevada (Washoe County) diesel trucks have to go thru a smog check before the vehicle is register.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts