Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
608 Posts
In the US it seems to be about pickup trucks and small SUVs. Sedans are on the decline. Since the segment is so hot right now I think that we will see more and more variants being released into the market.

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
I miss the station wagon.

The station wagon was the orginal SUV, but was more practical and actually comfortable. There was something wonderful about driving a LTD station wagon that was longer than a crew cab long box and still had a 460cid V8 under the hood.

·
608 Posts
I still am crossing my fingers that there will be a resurgence of station wagons in the US eventually. The Europeans get great station wagons, but they never make it over to the US. It's too bad.

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
I still am crossing my fingers that there will be a resurgence of station wagons in the US eventually. The Europeans get great station wagons, but they never make it over to the US. It's too bad.
I would buy the Audi A6 TDI Allroad in a heart beat if it came here.

·
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not so long as the SUV/light truck loophole continues to exist in CAFE regs, not to mention the larger margins...

·
81 Posts
It's not going to happen anytime soon since there are segments in the industry where the demand that would go their has been scooped up or is about to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts